When I think of leaders who have built great companies, the first name that comes to mind is Steve Jobs. He was arguably one of the greatest CEOs of the modern business era. His vision transformed the personal computer, music, movies and mobile device industries.
Did Jobs have coaches along the way? The answer is yes. I’m pleased to introduce you to John Mattone, one of Jobs’ coaches who had the opportunity to work with him on a coaching assignment in 2010.
The coaching Jobs received helped him remake the company. “In a moment of self-discovery, Steve agreed to take my assessment. The assessment and coaching sessions ignited his curiosity and self-awareness and provided him with deep insights about his leadership style” said Mattone. “He went on to build legendary teams and products.”
Today I’m excited to announce that through a partnership with John Mattone Global, Lead On Purpose is offering a first-of-its-kind leadership development experience – The Intelligent Leadership Program.
Why are we calling it a first-of-its-kind? Here are the highlights:
- The program is personally facilitated by John Mattone, who is a globally-acclaimed leadership coach. Leaders will have the opportunity to work directly with John in a series of group and one-on-one
- It’s MUCH more than a training program. It’s an 8-month Immersive Leadership Development Experience featuring a unique blend of valid leadership assessment and debriefs, content webinars, leader assignments, coaching sessions, and mentor sessions with two global CEOs.
- It’s GUARANTEED to improve leadership performance. It’s that simple. John and his team guarantee you’ll up your leadership game… or your money back!
The Intelligent Leadership Program is a fit for you (and your team) if…
- You’re aspiring to reach a C-level leadership position (CEO, CXO, Business Unit Head, Department or Functional Head) in the next few years.
- You’re an entrepreneur whose business is growing and you must raise your leadership game to continue attracting and developing the best talent so your organization continues to grow.
- Your success as a leader depends on your ability to build a high performing team.
- You know you’ve got the potential to make it big, and have been waiting for the right strategy from the right coach.
I’m excited to partner with John and his team, and I hope you and your team can take advantage of this “game changing” opportunity.
Questions: What drives your passion for leadership? You can leave a comment in the space below.
The Product Management Perspective: If you are a product executive I encourage you to take a look at John’s program. It will change your leadership and improve how you run your teams.